Things I google at work
For those that think EPA is all about job-killing, here’s an example of some things I googled this week.
- Arsenic speciation in groundwater and soil
- Endocrine disruption
- Chromium trivalent hexavalent
- Trichloroethylene volatilization fractured bedrock
- Mutagenic mode of action
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons odor threshold
- Puerto Rico septic system chloroform
- Polychlorinated biphenyls uptake and bioconcentration in bivalves
- Caught fish consumption Hudson River
Now, next time someone rants at you about how EPA is killing jobs and should be shut down, rattle off this list. America needs EPA, I assure you.
Ralph Izzo, chairman of PSEG, regarding EPA’s new power plant emissions rules, set to be approved today.
Well said, sir. It’s nice to have industry on our side for once.
(Source: Los Angeles Times)
(Source: The New York Times)